Syrup: 2 TSF twice or thrice daily with plenty of water or as directed by the physician.
- Ashoka (Saraca indica) - Contains Ketosterol that stimulates endometrium and ovaries and regulates excessive haemorrhagic conditions, beneficial in DUB.
- Shatavar (Asparagus racemousus) - Has potent estrogenic activity and regulates the Menstrual cycle.
- Nag Kesar (Mesua ferrea) - Contain cataphyllide due to its potent activity, tone up endometerial vascularity and arrest execsive menstrual bleeding
- Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa) - Promotes normal endometrial proliferation and acts on FSH & LH
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus) - Has strong antiinflammatory & analgesic actions.
CAUTION: - The information on this page should not be treated as substitution of professional medical advice. You are advised to consult your ayurvedic physician for diagnosis or treatment.