Syrup: 2 TSF twice or thrice daily with plenty of water or as directed by the physician.
- Pashanbhed (Saxifraga ligulata) - has Antilithiatic activity and possesses lithotriptic properties.
- Gokhru small (Tribulus terrestris) - has diuretic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antimicrobial actions.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) - possesses anti-inflammatory, analgesic and diuretic properties
- Palashpushp - has anti-inflammatory, anti microbial action against E.coli and proteus species
- Hajrul Yahood - An ayurvedic Bhasam that has lithotriptic actions.
- Apmarg (Achyranthes aspera) - acts as an astringent and diuretic.
CAUTION: - The information on this page should not be treated as a substitution for professional medical advice. You are advised to consult your ayurvedic physician for diagnosis or treatment.