Achieves Healthier, Shinier, and Fuller Beard
- Helps nourish and keep the beard, healthy, shiny & silky✓
- Revitalizes facial skin and beard and promotes fuller beard ✓
- Grooms and maintains beard styles✓
- Non-greasy, light-weighted, and absorbs faster✓
- No Color, No fragrance, No mineral oil, No Silicones ✓
Regain Beard Health Naturally
- Deeper skin penetration ✓
Nourishes Facial skin and beard ✓
- Makes the beard shiny and healthy ✓
- Revitalizes & brings back the natural tone of the beard ✓
- Gentle on facial skin and easily rinsed off without leaving any oily residue ✓
Skin Friendly Herbal Oil
- Herbs & natural essential oils based oil, suitable for all beard types ✓
- Skin & hair-friendly ✓
- No Harmful Chemicals, No Colour, No Frangrance ✓
- Cruelty-free product, not tested on animals ✓
Provides that extra care to keep your beard feeling healthy and nourished.
Grooms and maintains beard styles
Moisturize, hydrate, and soften beard hair
Provides conditioning for facial hair
keep beards looking fuller, softer, and shinier.
Beard oil smells good and can be used instead of cologne
Penetrates deeper and faster into facial skin to moisturize, replenish nutrients, and helps fight breakage to promote soft, silky hair with a lustrous, beautiful shine
Beard Oil is suitable for all types of beard and mustache.
Contains high content of ricinoleic acid that improves blood circulation in the scalp which provides nutrition to the hair follicles.
Wheatgerm oil promotes healthy hair growth. It moisturizes and conditions hair without making it greasy.
Enriched with proteins and minerals, it acts as a natural conditioner and smoothens hair follicles.
Known as 'liquid gold ' Argan Oil is enriched with vitamins, fatty acids, and minerals. These nutrients help nourish your hair and promote hair growth.
Direction for Usage:
- Put one to two sprays of beard oil in the palms of your hands and massage it into your entire beard in a downward motion. Do this when your beard is damp, but not drenched.
- Make sure to work it through your entire beard.
- If your beard is long or thick, use a comb to make sure the beard oil gets evenly distributed.
- You may need more beard oil for a long, thick beard. focusing on hair roots then work it through hair length.
- Massage it gently with your fingers and give a Style as needed.
Do a patch test before the first application.
Also available on Amazon: Click here to buy on Amazon